Thursday, April 13, 2006

Gave In...

The Sheep just couldn't go through another day like yesterday. She broke down this morning and partook of the cold medications before leaving for work. Despite it being the "daytime formula," it was a mighty foggy sort of day. Probably for the best. I don't really want to know half of what's going on around me most days anyway.

It really did improve my general appearance, though. And it stayed in my system for a good long time. This was nice. I made it through the day and was even able to get in another workout to make up for the one that I just couldn't face yesterday. While I pedaled away, I turned the heel on sock #2. The Sheep can multi-task with the best of 'em.

Sadly, things seem to be returning to their previous snotty state. I have gone back to the medicine cabinet for some relief and we're feeling some waves of NyQuilly goodness starting to waft through my bloodstream. After reading last night's post, I noted some drug induced typos. I decided to get this one in before I lost the ability to spell again.

As for the poor little sockie...well, I'm not feeling like tonight is the night to start picking up the stitches for the gussets. Much as I'm looking forward to seeing these bad boys on the FO list, I don't think that my crossed, running eyes will be up for it.

Next week is vacation week for The Sheep. As it seems that I will be plague ridden for the foreseeable future, I shall have plenty of time at the homestead to devote to my projects.

We hope...

SA

No comments: