|OK, everyone. All together now: Hi, Betta!!!|
2. He is new here. His name is Alpha. I guess I was kind of worried about his self esteem.
3. Alphie for short.
4. I am Certain that many of you are Concerned for his safety given the plethora of felines that also live here.
5. I had some Assurances for you. They were good ones, too.
6. Alpha Betta was only supposed to be here temporarily. Then he was going to live in my Classroom.
7. Where all we had to worry about were a few well-meaning but not always gentle Boys.
8. Now I'm not so sure. He's my friend. My Companion. I like having him here.
9. The Cats don't seem too interested. At least not at the moment.
11. I probably have Cause to be worried.
12. The Absurdly Gi-normous Kitty is practicing his Gosh I'm So Sweet 'N Innocent look:
|He's got it down pat. It looks good on him, too.|
13. The Very Complicated Kitty is working on his Reassuring Grin:
|This needs work. It does not look good on him. It looks...disturbing.|
15. There is the possibility of a Catastrophe. I am Aware of this.
16. It's a Conundrum.
17. I'll need to Cogitate on this. Work the ol' Brain for a while. Ask the experts...
18. Meanwhile, the male to female ration here at the Manse stands at 3:1. I'm outnumbered, but I Accept this.
19. Alphie is a very Congenial roommate, after all.
20. He is not, however, open to the idea of tiny, handknit sweaters. Frankly, I think it's a Bias.